Certifications are not necessary for applying a job. I do not have any certifications. Certifications help you to evaluate what you know and what you need to improve. And of course 5% of the hiring managers look for certification. It’s all your take.
Oracle SQL – Step by Step SQL and SQL Advanced courses cover most of the skills except one or two. Below are the various topics for the certification exam. The advice from me is that, preparing for exam is different and questions will be tricky. So better prepare for the exam before you go for it.
- Retrieving Data using SQL Select statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row functions to customize output
- Reporting Aggregated Data using the Group functions
- Displaying data from Multiple tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the SET operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL statements to create and manage tables
- Creating other schema objects
- Managing objects with Data dictionary views
- Controlling User Access
- Managing schema objects
- Manipulating Larget Data Sets
- Generating Reports by Grouping Related Data
- Managing data in different Time Zones
- Managing data using subquries
- Hierarchichal Retrieval
- Regular Expression Support
I have an ebook on certification and I can share it with you. Please do send me an email at email@example.com and I will share it with you.